Accurate Duct Modifications
When you focus on the health, comfort, and efficiency of your home, you probably consider the furnace and air conditioner. Maybe you’ve included a whole-home humidifier, dehumidifier, or air purifier. Unless the ductwork operates properly, none of the equipment functions at its best. To achieve peak performance, Holt Plumbing & Heating, Inc. provides duct modifications in West Des Moines, IA and surrounding areas.
The ducts are the pathway of the conditioned air to every room in the home. When there are complaints with comfort, costs, funny smells, or an influx of air contaminants, very often the ductwork is to blame. Replacing the furnace or air conditioner won’t achieve your expectations if the duct system is poorly sized, damaged, ineffectively designed, or old.
Some common problems include:
- Duct leaks that allow heated/cooled air to escape and force the system to work harder to achieve the desired temperature.
- Incorrect sizing, whether too big or too small, is detrimental to optimum airflow and can result in uneven temperatures, longer run times, higher costs and greater wear and tear.
- Installation errors are sometimes very visible in systems that twist in all different directions and tend to restrict airflow.
Correcting ductwork concerns provides a long list of benefits, including:
- Cleaner indoor air quality
- Consistent temperature throughout the home
- Less wear and tear on system
- Lower energy bills
- Promotes greater HVAC efficiency
- Reduced impact on the environment
- Sufficient heating and cooling on all levels of the home
- Superior moisture control
- Quiet operation
The NATE-certified experts from Holt Plumbing & Heating, Inc. complete a variety of measurements to determine what you have, what you need, and what we can do to make sure the ductwork perfectly supports the furnace, air conditioner, air quality accessories, and your home. We consider the square footage of the residence, potential points of pressure loss, and any issues we encounter.
For ductwork services you can trust, call Holt Plumbing & Heating, Inc.!
The professionals from Holt Plumbing & Heating, Inc. discuss findings, make recommendations, and are more than capable of handling ductwork modification. Get in touch at (515) 398-9796 for scheduling availability seven days a week. We are your problem-solvers and continue 76 years of success and satisfying results across West Des Moines, Des Moines, Clive, Urbandale, Norwalk, and Johnston, IA. If you’re suspicious of ductwork flaws … Let Holt Handle That!