Is tankless water heating the right choice for your household? Whether you’re looking for conversion, replacement, maintenance, or repairs, Holt Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is where you find the right answers, quality products, and expert workmanship. First established in 1947, there’s no challenge we haven’t encountered and solved to satisfaction. All it takes is a call to (515) 398-9796 for expert service, prompt arrival, and a successful outcome anywhere across West Des Moines, IA and surrounding areas.
Professional Tankless Water Heater Installations
Tankless water heaters are not a DIY project. Our trained and experienced professionals provide the expertise and have the proper tools and depth of resources to maximize product performance. We assist you in choosing the right model for your needs and ensure high efficiency, sufficient water output, and advanced features. Holt Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is available for prompt scheduling every day of the week throughout West Des Moines, Des Moines, Clive, Urbandale, Norwalk, and Johnston, IA.
Give our team a call for your tankless water heater service & repair!
Specializing in Rinnai tankless hot water heaters, we offer an incredible line of options built to commercial-grade standards, tested for quality, and protected by industry-leading warranties. We find the perfect fit to maximize the many rewards of on-demand water heating. If you’d like to fulfill the everyday and long-term water heating requirements of your specific lifestyle to higher standards and greater convenience … Let Holt Handle That!
Some of the benefits of tankless water heating include:
- Advanced features – Certain models include wifi accessibility, allowing hot water schedules.
- Energy savings – By only heating water when needed, tankless water heaters avoid standby energy losses.
- Long-lasting – Tankless water heaters typically last twice as long as conventional tanks
- Never run out – Run the dishwasher, do laundry and take a hot shower without worry. You’ll always have plenty of hot water.
- No leaks – There’s no tank to potentially leak or rupture and cause water damage
- Space savings – The approximate size of a suitcase and mounted on the wall, these systems fit just about anywhere and free up valuable space.
- Sustainable – Parts tend to be easily replaced, avoiding the need to upgrade the entire unit.